Wow, I can hardly believe my little guy is 25% of the way to his first birthday! Time goes way too fast. The fact that he gets more and more adorable every day helps, though. See what I mean?
And now for the update…
- Vital stats: 14 lb, 6 oz; 24.5″ long. Wearing 3-6 month clothes.
- Likes: Baths, eating, singing, talking to mommy and daddy, grabbing toys, chewing his hands, playing peekaboo.
- Dislikes: Tummy time, being hungry, pacifiers. Owen has also decided he’s no longer a fan of his activity mat for some reason, unfortunately.
- Accomplishments: Giggling (soooo cute!), drooling, grabbing toys and putting them in his mouth. Owen is *this close* to rolling from back to front, too! He pulls up his legs and turns on to his side almost every time we put him down on his back.
- Challenges: Nighttime sleep is a challenge…we can’t swaddle Owen anymore because he’s too strong and too close to rolling over, so he wakes himself up at least 3 times per night. I know it will get better soon, though!
We are so blessed to be Owen’s parents. We love our happy baby!