Well, I’m a few weeks late on this, but Owen recently had his fourth “month-day”! This past month has been my favorite so far. He’s just such a fun, happy baby, and he’s learning and growing so much!
And now for the update…
- Vital stats: 15 lb, 3 oz; 26″ long. Wearing 6 month clothes (and some 9-month sleepers and onesies–he has a crazy-long torso!).
- Likes: Baths, giggling, singing at church, watching Lucy and laughing at her antics (soooo cute), talking to mommy and daddy, grabbing EVERYTHING and putting it all in his mouth, going for walks, being held in the Ergo, and rubbing his fingers over things to feel textures. And he’s finally started to like tummy time now that he can hold himself up for longer stretches of time!
- Dislikes: Loud noises (he screams in terror, poor baby), being hungry, his car seat, and vaccinations (those 4-month shots were brutal).
- Accomplishments: Long belly laughs, pushing objects off the table, rolling over both ways, and sleeping through the night somewhat consistently!
- Challenges: Owen is a horrible napper. He typically only takes 2 (sometimes 3) 20-30 minute naps during the day, which makes it hard to get things done during the day, especially since he doesn’t like to be put down for more than a few minutes at a time. I need to remind myself everyday that spending time with my him is more important than getting the laundry done or the floor swept!
I can’t believe how big my baby is getting. Time is flying way too quickly!