My happy baby is five months old already. I can hardly believe it! He’s getting so big:
And now for the update…
- Vital stats: 16 lb, 6 oz; 27″ long. Wearing mostly 6-month clothes and some 9-month clothes.
- Likes: LUCY! Owen is fascinated by her and screeches with glee every time he sees her. He also likes bath time, singing at church, bouncing in the jumperoo, playing with his toys, and “roughhousing” with daddy.
- Dislikes: Loud noises, being in the car, and lying down (he ONLY wants to sit up these days).
- Accomplishments: Sitting up unassisted! He can now sit for several minutes at a time and reach for toys, then put them in his mouth. It’s so neat to watch.
- Challenges: We’re still struggling with short naps, and Owen is also getting more distracted at meal time so it’s hard to get him to eat more than an ounce or two at a time. We are looking forward to starting solid foods in just a few weeks!
Robby and I are so blessed to be Owen’s parents. We can’t get enough of that sweet baby!