I found this one on a site called Tasty Kitchen, and it became an instant favorite in our house. If you love pancakes, and you love cinnamon rolls, this recipe will make you think you’ve died and gone to heaven.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
(I’ve adapted the original recipe to make 2 generous servings)
- 3/4 c. flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. white sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Pre-heat griddle or frying pan over medium/low heat.
- Whisk dry ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until combined.
- Pour batter onto griddle or pan, 1/4 cup at a time.
- Cook until edges bubble (approx. 2-3 min.), then flip and heat for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with either pancake syrup or cinnamon roll icing (see comments on original recipe for icing instructions).