Owen is actually creeping up on 3 months, but I haven’t had a chance to post his 2-month update until now! Here’s our little nugget on his second “month-day”:
And now for the update…
- Vital stats: 12 lb, 13 oz; 24.1″ long (these measurements are actually from his 2-month checkup at 2 months, 1 week old). Most of his 0-3 month clothes are getting too short! Our tall baby is wearing some 3-6 month outfits already.
- Likes: Baths, eating, smiling and “talking,” playing with the hanging toys on his activity mat, going for walks in the stroller
- Dislikes: Tummy time, wet diapers, being hungry, shots (poor baby had 3 of them at his checkup)
- Accomplishments: Responsive smiling, screeching and gurgling, blowing bubbles, doing “push-ups,” batting at toys, sleeping through the night (but only one time around 7 weeks old, and he hasn’t done it again since!)
- Challenges: Owen’s acid reflux is much better, but he now has a minor case of eczema, which we are treating with tons of oatmeal lotion.
We are in love with our happy, healthy, and sweet little guy!